Saturday, May 21, 2011

THE NEW DAILY HORK - FRONT PAGE

THE NEW DAILY HORK - FRONT PAGE
PRESS THE RED THINGY HERE^^^^^TO
READ ALL THE NEWS THAT'S FIT TO PRINT,
ALL THE NEWS NEVAH FIT TO PRINT (our
favorite news!) because, really, at the end of the day,
exactly who amongst us knows the difference?

We subscribe to The New Daily Hork and YOU
can, too! Just keep in mind that Spew Alerts not
always issued in time to keep your keyboard clear
of pre-digested detritus eager to fly outta your mouth
onto the keys o'your 'puter and the cracks between the keys,
not to mention the screen! You been warned: gonna
laugh & loves it, we knowZ, cuz we already does!

STEP #1: My name is YumYum and I have MOD
STEP#2: My name is YumYum and I love The Daily Hork
STEP#3: My name is YumYum and their ain't no cure, is there?
STEP#4: Too late to turn back...
STEP#5: We is already in too deep.
STEP#6: It been a year and I cannot help m'self
STEP#7: It been a year and I don't evenWanna help m'self
STEP#8: WHO CARES IF WE NEVER VACUUM,
wash dishes, have a social life, make the bed, do the laundry
when there's Owls to watch?
STEP#9: At least we's all nasty in the privacy of our own home
where ain't nobody seeing us but our animals and husbands &
boyfriends, robots, or Homeland Insecurity Surveillance Videos
STEP#10: We ALL need more sleep, forgetaboutit!

YumYum is my name and Bloggin' is my fame!

2 comments:

  1. Why does Car have the site private? Doing that keeps it from showing on the dashboard without consciously clicking, which means new posts aren't automatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. methinks we can subscribe but since we'z sleep-typing, who knows? we can ask her!

    ReplyDelete