Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happiness is a New Camera

Hello everyone. I got a new camera with my tax refund and have been having a great time playing with it. It has a great zoom lens but is heavy, so it is taking me a lot of practice to get pictures that aren't blurry. I thought I would share a few with all of you.

This is Chloe sleeping.

Tufted titmouse"Sammy Jay"



Mr. Squirrel, using his tail as an umbrella

Cardinal way up in the tree; zoomed in from the ground

Black-capped chickadee, which turned its head away just as I snapped.

Crabapple tree blossoms on our property

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kilk... just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-A-Bonga, Kilk! More! More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics!!!!!.....please post more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kilk!! That is grrreattt!! and so much fun!!
    Getting the right camera is no small success!
    MsR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kilkenny_cat..Gmarch here LUV It U rOCK

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENCORE! ENCORE! GO KILK-I-PIC!

    ReplyDelete