Sunday, April 10, 2011

Molly Movie Night Announces Caption Contest News!

It took no less than three ballots to select a winner, but the results are in - Lori S. won our first ever “screen shot with props” caption contest! Congratulations Lori S.!!! Her winning caption:


Ok Carrie, take a letter...

Dear Sirs, I would like to implore you in the most emphatic terms to stop making fun of my fuzzybritches! stop.

I am a growing owlet, and doing the best I can! stop.

Sincerely, F. Zee Ashley Britches


Our other finalists were:


To be, or not to be... hey, are you getting this?

(Jennifero2000/Owlycats)


Dear Decorah Eagle Babies,

We heard you have become very popular with the MODs. But remember, we were here first!!

Love,

The Barn Owl Babies

(Lashes73)


Well, I dont have thumbs - you write the new repair list for Carlos!

(Paula2473)


Thanks to Kestra for her brilliant doctored screen shot – it got many MODs’ creative juices flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment