Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Get Out Your Hankies - Mods Get Sentimental!

The best thing in the world about owlets: One look at the fuzzy little britches and any care I have in the world is gone for that moment whatever I was sad about….is gone. Life is better when the owlets are part of it. (ctamgo)


Last week Kathy and Sylvia challenged Molly Movie Night MODs to submit their best “less funny, more sweet” captions for this heatwarming picture of our favorite owlets. Ctamgo won the contest with an ode to owlets that seemed to come straight from the heart.


The other finalists were:


We are family

I got all my sisters with me

We are family

Get up ev'rybody and sing

(Marilyn173)


Okay, it's a pact. We're staying together forever!

(Jennifero2000)


I love how the MODS stand by each other, just like we do.

(JanKW)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, hankies; weren't kidding!
    Congrats to ctamgo and all the Finalists
    for digging deep and coming up with GOLD!

    ReplyDelete