Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Calling MK At the Hospital



{1SkatrPic July 26, 2011}
RING, RING.
"Hospital, how may I help you?"
"Uh, I'm calling about my friend, to see how she is doing."
"And what is your friend's name?"
"MK_inwa."
"Excuse me, could you spell that please?"
"MK_inwa."
"Her last name please?"
"Uh, I dunno, exactly, kinda forgot to ask."
"So, you are not family?"
"No, I am family."
"But you don't know her last name? What is
your name, please?"
"Skatr."
"What?"
"Oh, sorry, ONE Skatr! Yeah, that's it."
"And what is your friend's last name?"
"I dunno."
"And you say you are family?"
"Yes, oh MOST CERTAINLY, QUITE SO!"
"But you don't know her last name?"
"That would be correct."
"Well, how do you know her?"
"Molly."
"Molly who?"
"Molly the Owl."
"Who?"
"No, hoooo. But, not really, it's more like
DEET! DEET! DEET! Yeah, that's it. DEET."
"Who are you?"
"A MOD."
"Excuse me?"
"A MOD. That's how I know MK, she's one, too."
"This MK is a MOD?"
"Yes, ma'am. We ALL ARE."
"Who is?"
"Who is what?"
"No, we're all MODS. That's how we are family.
May I please speak to her now?"
"This Molly, may I have her last name?"
"Uh, mebbe Royal."
"Molly Royal?"
"Well, I don't know exactly."
"Is this Molly Royal part of your family?"
"Yes, through McGee."
"And who exactly is McGee?"
"Her husband, oh...well, they bond. I don't
know what they call it. He jumps her and used
to bring her a rabbit afterward - I can't watch it."
"And how do you all know our patient if you don't
even know her last name?"
"Through the owl box."
"The what?"
"Molly's owl box, ma'am, and the Stream, even though
we're kinda the black sheep. Nevah figured out why, either.
Not fair, really."
"Does this Molly know MK's last name?"
"Quite unlikely. Seriously, how many owls know all
us MODS' last names, I mean, with McGee jumpin'
all over her and NOT bringin' her a rabbit afterwards,
I seriously doubt there's gonna be a fourth clutch --"
CLICK.
"Ma'am? Miss? May I speak to MK_fromWA?"
SILENCE.
"BLOODY HORK! CAN'T NEVAH 'SPLAIN MOD TO NOMODY
NO MORE."
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. Laurel and Hardy are clapping from the great beyond!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I meant to say was...

    EGGGZACTLY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♪♫♪ We are Famowly ♪♫♪ I got all my Moddies with me ♪♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ! I've had this conversation before ! ROFLMAO !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Jamoly, can't stop laughing!!! That was priceless Skatr, I mean One Skatr! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to 1Skatr for her ongoing attempts to communicate with the outside world. Maybe it didn't go so well, but be that as it may, the effort is certainly worth a whole bunch of back slaps and high fives, or threes, or whatever you have.
    Party on!!
    MsR and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY clever, skatr!! Loved it...meboylouie

    ReplyDelete
  9. P E R F E C T! What else do you write? Would Love to read it. See you next week (MMN). Blessings, JanKW

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a hilarious conversation--really captures the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....This is wonderful!!!!!

    ((((MOD HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....This is wonderful!!!!!

    ((((MOD HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete