Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cujo Hits The Big Time



Thursday, September 8, 2011

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT THINGY

Shortly after starting this blog thingy, I started receiving requests to turn it into a book thingy.

I pondered this.

Then one day my female two legger told me that it was time to "Poop or get outta the kitchen".

No, that's not right. Maybe she said "If you can't stand the heat, get outta the litterbox".

I don't remember which, but I recall there was a metaphor involved.

Doesn't matter. What does matter is this:


THE BOOK THINGY IS ON SALE TODAY!
Yup, it is done and on sale today. 

You can buy it in large format paperback, ebook or Kindle. I am providing the link thingies below, and I will also put a link thingy to the right of the blog thingy which I am told is the proper placement for link thingies. It is currently being sold through the publisher's website (Xlibris.com) as well as Amazon.com. It should be on Barnes and Noble's website soon.



Any and all feedback will be tolerated.
 
 
Cujo, we're all very proud of you!  To any MODs that aren't currently following our favorite feline friend... go now and subscribe.  Please.  Thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment