Sunday, August 22, 2010

WE FOUND OUR DEFINITION OF A MOD: MOD=LOVE. AND YOUR LOVE SAVED MOM'S LIFE!


YumYum here again (with Edwin's help)...

Hey, remember when I asked for a four-legged definition of a MOD?

YOU SAVED MOM'S LIFE!...she just read her eCard and it's the only time we have ever seen
her speechless...WOW! (not kidding, FIRST TIME...EVAH!)

She asked me to say, "Hey, I was just KIDDING about the money (she wasn't) and Brett Favre (not kidding then, either!)

This is 1Sktr's hand holding me: were it not for every one of you on Friday night,
this hand might be gone forever.

This photo is the only way I can express our profound gratitude and love for all of you here at Molly's Owl Box.
Molly, the Most Famous Barn Owl in the World + MODS = we still have mom, the hand in the picture.

1Skatr will skate again! (o.k, who are we kidding? of course she won't & truthfully she wasn't that great to begin with)
BUT...she will definitely be back on the SS soon, and judging from the looks of things,
WAAAAyyyy more STUPIS THAN EVER! As if it were even possible...Stupiser?!

MOLLY'S MODS SAVED A LIFE FRIDAY NIGHT.

(And your card shut her up because she is still sitting "Deep in Stunned Silence" & thanks for that, too.
Oh, Holy Night, it's quiet for once! Edwin, is it Christmas?)

Oh, bloody horks, the woman's gonna cry now, still reading that card y'all sent...that stunning, Holy Card. We may cry too, but you DIDN'T SEE THAT!

Our Profoundest Gratitude to each and every one of you Blessed, Precious, OwlAngels,
love you always and forever, our MOD family! OMG, is this Heaven?

"NO THIS IS MOLLY'S OWL BOX."

your
YumYum, Raj & Taj Mahal (with help from Edwin)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Love the piggies and their mom. And Uncle Edwin and DommyDomsMom. kestra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you, Skatr! See you soon, stupis as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! DommyDomsMom even made the MOD Blog. I feel honored (1skatr just called me to tell me that I was mentioned). After Edwin leaves Bellingham, and until 1skatr can type again, I'll keep you up to date on her progress. Oh, by the way, I was admonished for my boo-boo when I said that Bellingham was 3 hrs. away from Seattle. I was having a bit of a brain blip myself at the moment. It is just under 2 hours, a little more if you count how much time it takes me to get out of the house! and to get lost! (OK, a LOT more cuz I take forever to get moving, and I WILL get lost finding skatr's new place).
    Keep up the great support ((((MODS)))). We love you!
    DommyDomsMom aka The Great Pooteeny (but that's another story for another time)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skates hope this finds you well...cant wait for you to be back to your stupisEST ever....I am missing the laughs...besides my computer is completely clean now, I think it functioned a little better sticky ;)...MUCH love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. sticky, now dat's stupis! we laughing now!

    ReplyDelete